Support the School of Communication
The School of Communication relies on private support to fulfill our mission of providing quality graduate and undergraduate communication in the field of human communication.
Your generous gift can support:
- Aztec Forensics: Aztec Forensics is SDSU’s intercollegiate speech and debate team – it represents a tradition of over 50 years of excellence. Contributions to this program support squad development, including travel, recruitment and scholarships. Click here to make a gift to Aztec Forensics.
- The Paul J. Gaske Memorial Scholarship. This scholarship has been established to honor SDSU graduate, faculty member, debate coach, and loyal friend of the Aztecs, Dr. Paul Gaske. The scholarship supports an active member of the debate team. Click here to make a gift to the Scholarship.
- School of Communication Director’s Fund: Provides funds to enhance the student experience, attract and maintain expert faculty, support graduate student excellence, fund innovative research and provide overall enrichment for the School. Click here to make a gift to the Director’s Fund.
- Major Gifts: If you are interested in making a major gift to the School of Communication, please contact the Dean’s Office directly. See contact information below. A major gift may include naming opportunities.
We gratefully accept gifts of all sizes. Please make your check payable to “The Campanile Foundation” and mail to the attention of:
- Development Office – Communication
- College of Professional Studies and Fine Arts
- 5500 Campanile Drive
- San Diego, CA 92182-4512
Gifts can also be made through SDSU’s secure online giving system (see links above). Please specify that you wish to direct your donation to the School of Communication.
If you have any questions, wish to discuss major gifts, or wish to make a donation via telephone, please call Mary Darling, Director of Development (619) 594-8299 firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!